The SMOK® G-Priv MOD is the hottest vape technology on the market and is in extremely high demand. The sleek design of the Smok G-Priv 220w mod boasts a remarkable 2.4" TFT touch-screen control, enabling you to manage your kit's settings with ease. Powered by two 18650 batteries housed in an expertly designed temperature controlled mod box. This is the perfect vape kit for a vaper looking to try the newest technology and be blown away.
- x1 SMOK G-Priv 220w Mod
- x1 USB Cable
- x1 User Manual
- x1 User Manual
- Dimensions: 85mm by 58.5mm by 28mm
- Wattage Output Range: 1-220W
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3Ω (VW) / 0.06Ω-2Ω (TC)
- Temperature Range: 200â--600â/100â--315â
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Bluetooth 4.0 Smart App Connection
- Over-The-Air (OTA) Technology
- Convenient Wireless Firmware Upgrade
- Super Big 2.4 Inch OLED Touch Screen
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Mechanism
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- Micro USB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
Warranty & Returns
Please see our terms and conditions page for all details.
IMPORTANT Sub Ohm Vaping Notice
This device is designed for sub-ohm vaping. It is better suited for those with more vaping experience in order to operate the device safely. Extra care and precaution should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Sub ohm coils will only work on a device capable of firing sub ohm atomisers. Ni200 coils will only work on devices with Temperature Control. Batteries can fail due to over-tightening the caps of the mod or atomiser. They can also over-discharge due to accidentally pressing the firing pin/button for too long, causing the battery to overheat and potentially burst. Please ensure that your batteries can handle the extra power requirements and that your mod can handle the amps. Vape Store UK do not take any responsibility if your device fails due to over loading. We advise that you do not use any eLiquid over 6mg of nicotine. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger hit than standard coils so extra care must be taken and an understanding of increased nicotine intake with sub ohming kits is essential.